The Commish went 5-9-1 last week and doesn’t feel too bad considering Week #1 in the NFL is always a crap shoot. Let’s see if we can get things back on track this week with our Week #2 NFL Predictions in 60 seconds as we tackle the NFL card with our thin slice analysis.
If you haven’t joined our free September All Sports league, do it today. It’s free. Invitations are waiting when you log in. And don’t forget to try our cash league for this week, entry is only $20 bucks!
Here we go. I tend to like the dogs this week.
- Ravens win a close one in Cincy in a pick-em game.
- Colts should be able to stay within the number against Skins as Luck continues his return.
- Carolina +5.5 over Atlanta. Atlanta’s offense is horrific.
- Vikings +1 over Packers. No more heroics for Rodgers.
- Bills getting 7 at home? Yes.
- Chiefs + 5 over Steelers. Another close one and Ben sucks.
- Dolphins + 3 over Jets. Sure, they blew out Detroit but they’re still the Jets.
- Eagles – 3 over Tampa. Still no respect, shouldn’t this be -6?
- Browns + 9 over Saints. Talk about no respect. Way too much wood to chop for the Who Dats.
- Arizona +12.5 over Rams. Overvalued because they blew out Oakland. Take the points.
- Detroit +5.5 over 49ers. Same story here. This is a new week.
- Pats – 2.5 over Jags. Jags have never beat the Pats in a regular season game and they don’t play that well at home.
- Oakland +5.5 over Denver. Always a field goal game, no?
- Dallas -3 over Giants. Home opener goes to Dallas.
- Chicago -3 over Seattle. Bears offense looked great last week. They get the win on Monday night.