Here are my 2018 Week 1 NFL Predictions in 60 seconds. No need for detailed analysis. It’s all about thin slicing the card to find the winners. If you’re not a member of one of our leagues to bet imaginary wagers on these games yet, click here and join Wannamakeabet.com now, it’s absolutely free
- Browns +3.5 over Pittsburgh. No Le’Vean. No win.
- 49ers + 6 over Vikings. Jimmy G keeps them in it till the end.
- Colts – 1.5 over Cincy. Welcome back Andy.
- Buffalo +7.5 over Ravens. Too much wood to chop.
- Jags – 3 over Giants. Big mismatch.
- Tampa + 10 over Saints. Always a close game.
- Houston +6.5 over New England. DeShaun Watson. JJ Watt. Brady gets the calls in the end but a close game.
- Miami – 1 over Tennessee. Flip a coin but take the home team.
- San Diego – 3.5 over Chiefs. Home series.
- Denver – 3 over Seattle. Seattle bad on the road.
- Dallas + 3 over Carolina – Zeke and the Defense.
- Redskins +2.5 over Zona. Cards are awful.
- Packers – 7 over Bears. The Survivor pick of the week.
- Lions – 7 over Jets. No quarterback for Green.
- Oakland +4.5 over Rams. Gruden keeps them in it despite the mismatch.
Good luck with your NFL predictions and selections. There’s no better place on the internet to make nfl predictions that Wannamakeabet.com because there is no risk if you lose. If you want to take your NFL predictions and try and put real action on the games, check out our very special offer just for wanna members with MyBookie.com